Tuesday, March 3, 2009
The First Flu
Yes, that's right. The day after getting her first real bruise my baby girl came down with the flu. She threw up 5 times in 2 hours. And she had thrown up all over her crib before I went in to get her. Then we took her to the doctor who said that we should mostly give her apple juice until she stops throwing up. We told him that formula was the only thing that she had kept down. And what do you know, the second we stepped out of the office she threw up every ounce of formula she had in her stomach all over the street. She also had the worst diarrhea ever. The poor thing was such a trooper and was so happy yesterday. On the other hand, I haven't seen any bodily functions (yet) today, but she is a cranky little thing! I gave her a very small amount of oatmeal and a little bit of formula, so hopefully she'll be able to keep it down. We are confined to the house for a while while she gets better. I'm sorry that I don't have any pictures, but I didn't think you'd want any considering the nature of this post. :) The poor girl is going through a lot for just a few days! Hopefully she'll be back to her normal self before we go to Disneyland!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah, better now than at Disneyland. Poor Kennedy.
poor girl! That flu is horrible with kids!!! I hope she can recover quickly for your sake as well!
Poor girl. I am hoping she is feeling better, especially before you head out to CA.
Post a Comment