Lesson #1: Kids ham it up for the camera.
Lesson #2: Sometimes babies just need to be naked.
Lesson #3: Bath time is way more fun with dad.
Lesson #4: When buying a time out chair, do not let your child fall in love with the chair before trying to use it for its intended purpose.
Lesson #5: Kids think jail is fun.
Lesson #6: When letting babies play, they don't always have to be the same species. (This is a baby billy goat, and boy was it cute.)
Lesson #7: Getting pictures of kids on a moving horse is harder than it looks.
5 comments:
She is so cute! Her hair is getting longer and she looks so much older! why does time fly by? I'm excited for your next baby too! I bet you guys can't wait to find out what you are having! Kennedy will be such a good big sister! Hope you guys are doing well!
How fun! Where was this jail/goat/horse place? And I like the hammed picture :)
Ahhh, the typical naked picture. Just remember to keep this in the quick draw position when Kennedy decides to bring home some long-haired rocker dude in high school. ;)
I love Kennedy on the horse. Looks like you guys have been having some real fun this summer. Enjoy the last few weeks of warmish weather!
Ah, I love the Farm at Thanksgiving Point. Cute pictures!
Post a Comment