Friday, November 6, 2009

Warning

There are consequences when you feed your child Chocolate Caramel Thumbprints.
To those of you with young children, I would not let them eat one unsupervised.
And on that note, I put up a post for Lemon Meltaways on my cooking blog! Look for the link on the side bar.

4 comments:

Steph said...

How cute! She is adorable! Looks like she fully enjoyed eating the cookie! I'm glad your posting more recipes I can try out!

John and Rachel Erickson said...

Dang you Ashley! I was all happy that my halloween candy is gone (to my stomach of course) and then you have to post the most delicious looking cookie recipes on your blog. I might just have to go and make me some of both. Kennedy has good taste in cookies.

Morgan said...

She is so cute and fun! I love that you gave her chocolate to eat....it looks like she is really enjoying it!

Unknown said...

she is looking so much more like you! very cute!