Friday, January 14, 2011

Deception

This boy has given me the worst night's sleep for the last 4 nights in a row.

He screams bloody murder and will not stop for anything unless I give him a bottle, but I know he can't be hungry and that he can sleep for 11 hours without eating.  He's done it before, though not consistently.

I feel like tearing my hair out.  He's such a little terror.

Don't you believe me?

6 comments:

Brett Lee said...

Hard to believe--haha. Perhaps an infant case of dr. Jekyll and mr. Hyde

Wendi said...

I think it's a boy thing. Alex does the same thing.

John and Rachel Erickson said...

Yes. The cuter they are, the more trouble they cause. If I were closer I would babysit so you could take a nap.

Blair said...

I agree with Rachel. You should get those headphones that they wear at the airport that block out all noise. Just give a pair to you, Kennedy and Brett. THAT's why I'm not a mom! Haha.

Jana said...

that face makes it hard to believe :) i'm sorry. i feel like a crying baby in the night is a million times worse than a crying baby in the day - hopefully he gets better for you soon!

Kris and Megan said...

I'm sorry Ashley! Have you looked into any books? I do Babywise and it has been great for me but I've also heard great things about Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child. Nothing is worse than no sleep at night... I feel your pain! (we're just getting over the toddler bed transition... talk about torture)