Hahaha. What a cute stinker. I would do the same thing. Did you ever ask the doc about using the blurring drops instead of the patch?
I used to have to wear a patch. I hated it too.
Wow, I haven't been on here in awhile, and I guess I missed something on FB. Why is Noah wearing a patch? Hope everything is ok. He looks happy regardless.
I would have done the same thing. Point - Brett.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hahaha. What a cute stinker. I would do the same thing. Did you ever ask the doc about using the blurring drops instead of the patch?
I used to have to wear a patch. I hated it too.
Wow, I haven't been on here in awhile, and I guess I missed something on FB. Why is Noah wearing a patch? Hope everything is ok. He looks happy regardless.
I would have done the same thing. Point - Brett.
Post a Comment