A while ago I was giving Noah a bath when Kennedy walked in the room holding a big Mini Wheats box. She announced that she had a present for me.
This happens somewhat regularly. Sometimes she and Noah will put themselves in big boxes and tell me it is Christmas. Sometimes it's my birthday and I will get a gift of random toys stuffed in a random box.
So I said, "Thank you!" and started opening the box, expecting to find Rosie or Lamby inside.
Instead, I was actually startled, adrenaline pumping and everything, when the box moved.
Thankfully it was only Lucy, and not some crazed rabid beast that my body thought might be in there. It was awfully cute.
Other cute things about Kennedy right now:
1. Although I was kind of fighting against this at first, and I in NO way encouraged it, Kennedy has started getting very interested in Barbies and My Little Pony. It's not really something that I ever had growing up, or ever cared about that much, but I think it's sweet that she is finding her own interests. She even spent $5 of her own money today to buy a Barbie fairy movie we ran across at Target.
2. She is convinced that this baby is a girl. When we try to prep her and say that this baby could be a boy, her response is always, "But it could be a girl!"
3. She is most definitely in the "why" stage. Holy cow. If I never heard the word why again, I would be thrilled. Unfortunately, at this point, I think I'm due to be in it for the next 10 years.
1 comment:
Kennedy is so girly and cute! That picture of her and Lucy is hilarious.
Post a Comment