Friday, October 24, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Yesterday was an eventful day for us.  We ran lots of errands, played a lot with Kennedy, and went on a hayride to a pumpkin patch!  We did this last year as a ward activity down at the Red Barn in Santaquin, and it was so much fun that they decided to do it again.  We got Kennedy decked out in her pumpkin outfit that Grandpa Pitt sent to her.  Her onesie says "little pumpkin" on it.

Here is Boston sporting a pink hat that he borrowed from the Guest girls.  His daddy wasn't so happy about this, but as Kim was putting it on, Boston was smiling away.
Kennedy loves her hat, and it started getting cold right about now, so we had to bundle her up before we got to the pumpkins.
Here we are in front of the wagon that took us over there.  Kennedy was having a great time watching the other kids on the ride that were sitting next to us.
When we got to the patch, Brett very quickly found some perfect carving pumpkins.  We got one for us to share and one small one for Kennedy.  Of course they made sure to have some fun stuff there other than just the pumpkins, so here we are as pumpkins and ghosts.

Poor Kennedy was exhausted after this, and she hardly slept at all last night because her first tooth poked out yesterday!  It is way sharper than I was expecting.  We can't see it yet, but it is most definitely there when we put our fingers in her mouth.  Does anyone have any helps for teething pain?  A repeat of last night would probably kill me or Brett.  Or both.

4 comments:

Noelle said...

So cute! I still can't believe you guys and the Waddoups have babies. It looks so natural and so fun. Can't wait to join the bandwagon. :)

Lisa Pitt said...

Try some baby orajel, I saw some in the baby isle last night. Kennedy looks super cute in her little sweater!

dp said...

There's my little pumpkin =) Just like I pictured when I bought it!! I still can't help but think of my dad when you say grandpa Pitt!!!

Heidi said...

I love the pumpkin patch, simply for the photo opportunities.